AD Password Reset is a powerful Windows password recovery tool, designed to reset local administrator and other account passwords, change forgotten domain administrator password with ease. Safely reset administrator and user passwords on Windows 7 / Vista / 2008 / XP /2003 / 2000 systems in case an Administrator's password is forgotten or lost. No need to reinstall Windows, No data loss!
Key Features & Benefits
* 100% recovery rate.
* Reset local Administrator and other account passwords.
* Change passwords to Active Directory accounts.
* Reset passwords to DSRM (Directory Services Restore Mode) accounts.
* Change or reset domain administrator passwords on Windows AD (Active Directory) Server.
* Enable and unlock Windows account that is disabled or locked out.
* Disable the Windows password expiry option.
* Reset Windows passwords with a bootable CD, DVD or USB flash drive.
* Support Windows 7, Windows XP, XP+SP2, XP+SP3, 2000, 2003, 2008, NT, Windows XP Professional x64 Edition, Windows Server 2003 x64 Edition, Windows Vista, Windows Vista (64-bit).
* Change lost or forgotten Domain Admin passwords on Windows 2000, 2003 and 2008 Active Directory Server.
* Support FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 file systems.
* Support RAID/SATA/IDE/SCSI/SAS hard disk drives.
* Simple, intuitive graphic interface.
AD Password Reset is a free trial software application from the Password Managers subcategory, part of the Security & Privacy category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2011-03-03. The program can be installed on Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win98, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP.
AD Password Reset (version 1.7) has a file size of 27.96 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 212 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.